ADDITIONAL COURSES FOR DRIVERS WHO VIOLATED ROAD TRAFFIC RULES
1. Drivers whose driving license was revoked due to road traffic offences
2. Novice drivers (with less than 2 years driving experience) who violated road traffic rules related to:
• Driver’s obligations to pedestrians;
• Use of mobile devices when driving;
• Non-compliance with traffic regulation signals and use of warning signals;
• Driving through intersections;
• Use of safety belts;
• Motorcycle helmets;
• Speeding (over 10 km/h);
• Driving under the influence of alcohol (blood-alcohol content 0.00‰ or 0.4‰)
• Causing traffic collision that results injury of another party
Price for additional courses – 90,00 EUR
Courses are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Laukininkų g. 2, Klaipėda
ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY!
In order to complete the courses novice drivers and drivers whose driving license was revoked due to road traffic offences MUST:
• Complete a theory course (in a group). Duration – 45 min.
• Complete a psychology course (in a group). Duration – 90 min.
• Analyse road traffic violation with the psychologist individually. Duration – 45 min.
• Complete a course of practical driving with an instructor. Duration – 45 min.
• Pass a test.
Certificate of completion of additional courses is issued on the same day.
1. Personal identification document.
2. Decision of the Administrative Court or police protocol with reference to which the administrative liability was enforced.
3. Driver’s licence (if it was not suspended) and valid medical certificate.
4. Description of the violation. Example can be found on our website.
Description of the violation must be written by hand on A4 paper in Lithuanian. If the driver does not speak Lithuanian the description can be written in another language but it must have a translation to Lithuanian language.
For more information please contact the school of fill in the registration form on our website and we will get in touch with you!
Telephones: 8-46 322664, +370 600 20097